Thursday, August 2, 2012

Time to tear things apart

After a few days of the car sitting in the driveway, I finally got a day off work so I can tinker with my new toy.  But first, I needed to clean the garage so I have a place to work on it.

I decided to start with the interior.  Not sure what I want to do with it yet, but I think I'll keep it stripped and just get a nice paint job.  I didn't wanna do a half ass paint job on the inside, so time to strip everything that will get in the way.

I removed the rear bumper... don't like big flashy body kits.  Removed the tail lights, garnishes, etc.

Removed the rear wiring harness.  Oh wait.... look what I found.  There was another repair done on the passenger side floor.  But they didn't reattach the mount for the passenger seat.  I guess I'll have to fix this somehow, but we'll deal with that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment